Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to keep yourself feeling good.
How to decide on exercise:
1. What do you ENJOY doing?
2. How much time do you have available?
3. Do you prefer being in a group or alone?
- If you prefer to workout with a group and/or have time to go to a gym, we recommend Warehouse Ultimate Gym in Carbondale, IL.
- If you prefer to workout by yourself or you don't have a lot of time, we recommend the Beachbody programs. (Even if you prefer to workout alone, consider getting instruction from
4. Would you benefit from instruction? If you have never exercised or haven't exercised recently, we highly recommend getting a personal trainer to get you started. We recommend Stephanie Fisher at Warehouse Ultimate Gym in Carbondale, IL.. She is happy to partner with us so you can optimize your results.
5. Get adjusted - misalignment in any of your joints can lead to injury and also reduced performance. Proper alignment in the joints of the spine, arms and legs improve performance. Many athletes choose to get adjusted because of this fact.
6. Maintain proper nutrition - According to Philip Maffetone (author of The Big Book of Health and Fitness: A Practical Guide to Diet, Exercise, Healthy Aging, Illness Prevention, and Sexual Well-Being) - the dietary recommendations that we provide our clients increase performance and reduce injuries.
Books We Recommend:
- Younger Next Year
- The Big Book of Health and Fitness
- The Endurance Handbook