A research-based approach to improved health and wellness
When someone becomes sick, they rarely do so in a way that completely matches the textbooks. Rather than trying to find the proper label (diagnosis) for the person's health condition, Functional Medicine identifies its complex mix of causes - by using medical tests similar to those you are familiar with in disease-focused medicine.
We start everyone with a Comprehensive Health Nutrigenomic Report
- Take one simple test with your unique DNA results that last a lifetime
- Get support in maintaining health and preventing illness
- Take the guesswork out of understanding your health issues and instead highlight the next best course of action
- Discover your underlying health risks and solutions with this scientifically backed report that can be referenced now and in your future.
- Focus on lifestyle factors that are more likely to modify the effect of these at-risk genes
- The report provides diet, exercise and nutritional insights specific to you and your health
- A personalized summary is completed by one of our practitioners, including specific supplements that will address your at-risk genes
With the analysis of 92 genes, you will discover:
Digestion: Diet Type, Macronutrient Requirements, Weight Loss, Vitamin C Absorption, Ketosis
Energy: Methylation Cycle, MTHFR, Folate Requirements, Balancing Homocysteine, Fatigue
Hormones: Thyroid Health, Testosterone, Estrogen, SHGB, Vitamin D Homeostasis
Stress & Cognitive Performance: Raise Cognitive Performance, Stress Reduction, Anxiety & Depression, Sleep Optimization, Memory, Ideal Work Environment
Inflammation & Longevity: Carcinogen Detoxification, Optimize Antioxidant Levels, Detoxification, Lower Inflammation
Athletic Performance: Cardiovascular Health, Optimize Muscle Recovery, VO2 Max, Muscle Injury, Triglycerides, Blood Clots
DNA Protection & Repair: Tumor Suppression Genes, Cancer Prevention, Improve DNA Repair, SIRT1: Longevity Gene
Detoxification: Toxin Sensitivity, Drug Metabolism, Chemical Sensitivity
Click Here to Request Application to Find Out More About Getting the DNA Test
The DNA test recommends specific medical tests, such as blood tests for certain vitamins or hormones.
The test results are analyzed to determine which nutrients your body needs more of in order to have a correction in your test results. Strategic nutritional supplement recommendations are given as well as dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
A baseline of supplement recommendations are provided. Rather than a "one-size-fits-all" multivitamin, you get a baseline supplement recommendation to support your health.
You may also choose to have the recommended blood tests found on your report to get even more specific answers.
Based on these findings, your supplement recommendations may be shifted to adapt to your body's changing over time.
With Functional Medicine, we are able to:
- Intelligently combine advanced laboratory testing with the old-fashioned careful listening that patients crave
- Help more people return to wellness, even after years of health problems
- Reverse many resistant conditions like arthritis, chronic fatigue, diabetes, heart problems, insomnia, depression, and mysterious pains
- Gently guide you to healthier lifestyles and habits, without the toxic side effects of drugs